Pueblo , CO USA
$22-$26 per hourInnovative Refrigeration Systems, Inc. http://r717.net Innovative Refrigeration Systems, Inc. 1874
Prefer 2+ years
High School or GED
Nationwide Industrial Refrigeration Company is looking for a Pipe Fitter/Welder. This person will be responsible for various types of weld preparation, welding and weld finishing operations to manufacture product to customer drawings, specifications, or other forms of instruction.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Pass a 6G weld test within first week of employment (tested on 2" schedule 80 steel stick, 60/10 root, 70/18 cap - uphill weld 45 degree angle)
· Have experience with open route welding (no insert)
· Have the ability to position weld
· Be able to fit his or her own pipe
· Be able to weld a minimum of 50 diameter inches in 8 hours
· Preferably have experience with either high pressure pipe, steam line or gas line, or process pipe welding
· Must be able to pass a 6G Weld test within first week of employment
· Test is on 2" schedule 80 steel stick 60/10 root, 70/18 cap; pipe is beveled
· Prefer a minimum of 2 years industrial pipe welding experience
· Extensive travel required (typical tour is from the Tuesday of 1st week to the Thursday of 2nd week, with 12 hour days)
· Companies are a tobacco-free workplace and, as such, no tobacco products are allowed during the workday on the jobsite(s).
· Ability to climb 40 foot extension ladders and work on all types of ladders
· Ability to operate scissor lifts, fork trucks, boom lifts, lulls and other industrial equipment safely
· Must be able to work at heights in a safety harness
· Must have a valid driver’s license and be capable of driving up to 10 hours
· Ability to see and hear industrial equipment moving around the job site.
· Requires face to face communication and contact with others ( face to face, telephone, email, or otherwise)
· Capable of working alone up to 12 hours carrying out assigned tasks
· Capable of lifting 75lbs frequently during the day
· Must be able to stand, stoop bend, kneel and squat for extended periods of time
· Requires working in very hot (above 100F) or very cold (below 10F) temperatures and the ability to wear all required safety PPE in these conditions.
· Position requires pre-employment drug screening, felony screening, and DUI screening
· As a representative of the company, individuals should be well groomed
· Must be willing to help the jobsite team out in the following areas: insulation, electrical, and painting
· Must be familiar with rigging, torch cutting, grinder & wire wheel operation, leveling, and use of measurement tools
· Must not have a DUI conviction within the last 5 years. If you do you will not be hired.