Innovative Refrigeration Systems, Inc. is looking for a Wordpress Web Designer that is passionate about leading the design of company websites, marketing materials, SaaS software landing pages, and overall brand strategy. The ideal candidate is an experienced designer who is able to work in both technical and artistic applications, and is excited about the opportunity to drive inbound strategy at a rapidly growing enterprise. This position brings a great deal of creative freedom and will be excellent for someone looking to take their talents and our company to the next level. This position will require someone who is capable of doing independent research with little oversight to take action and drive inbound marketing. We are looking for a high performer!
Why work for us? We can offer you a career path and training to advance your career to the next level! We offer competitive salary, full benefits, substantial retirement packages (15% dollar for dollar match!). Simply put, we are looking to invest time and money into developing the most elite team in the ammonia refrigeration industry. If you want to be the best in the business, this position is for you!
Innovative Refrigeration Systems, Inc. is a locally-owned, premier engineering firm delivering world-class industrial refrigeration systems to globally recognized companies across a variety of industries. We are proud to provide everything from custom designed refrigeration systems to upkeep and maintenance for our clients. Because of our continuous growth, we are looking for qualified, dedicated, passionate new teammates who share our drive and vision.
About the Position:
- Job Security- Long term, permanent position with benefits
- Weekends off!
- Weekly pay
- Application takes 5-10 minutes, receive feedback in 2 business days
- Creating and managing the company brand and public image – you will be responsible for creating a lasting impression on visitors of our website
- Learning our solutions and the problems we solve for our customers
- Designing and updating corporate and SaaS software application marketing websites
- Developing and implementing marketing materials for the company for sales, recruiting, and other marketing applications
- Create, monitor, and improve inbound marketing strategy, growth plans, and lead generation
- Constant evaluation of new web design and marketing technologies, SEO, and best practices to stay ahead of the competition
- Setting lofty goals, measuring your own success, and finding growth opportunities
- Using web design, graphic design, and photography to bring appealing visuals into company content (websites, social media, newsletters, etc)
- An experienced technical web designer with a passion for artistic creation
- A proven portfolio of work that showcases results (website and graphic design preferred)
- An understanding of marketing concepts & specifically inbound marketing strategies is preferred
- Tenacious research and project management abilities
- Exceptional ability to create engaging websites and content that boosts lead generation and brand recognition
- Retirement plan; company matches dollar for dollar up to 15%
- Health Insurance; company pays 75% of the premiums for employee/family
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Competitive vacation & holiday pay
- Supplemental insurance available (Aflac)
- Short-term & long-term disability coverage
- Accidental death/dismemberment coverage after one year of employment
- Life insurance coverage after one year of employment
- Employee referral incentives
- Opportunities for advancement, professional development, training opportunities, and apprenticeship programs available
- Discounts on cell phone plans, rental vehicles, and other company discounts (if applicable)