Innovative Refrigeration Systems, Inc. is a locally-owned, premier custom refrigeration system company that provides a one-stop shop for our valued customers. We are proud to provide everything from custom designed refrigeration systems to upkeep and maintenance for our clients. Because of our continuous growth, we are looking for qualified new teammates who share our drive and vision.
We are seeking a detail-oriented Part-Time Cleaning Associate for a commercial office environment with prior experience. This position would be responsible for the janitorial services of a large industrial office. The ideal candidate would need to be able to work well with little supervision and be capable of working in the evenings. This position will be approximately 20 hours per week, Monday-Friday from 5pm-9pm.
Our company focuses on four core values: Safety, Quality, Experience and Reliability. Innovative Refrigeration Systems not only meets the needs of our customers, but exceeds their expectations. We hold ourselves to a higher standard, and pursue ever-improving quality. As a full service company our customers have come to count on our commitment to excellence in every system and service we provide.
- Safety: Our company is one of the few in the state of Virginia that is OSHA SHARP certified which means we are a model for workplace health and safety. The safety of our employees is a top priority for us.
- Quality: We settle for only the best, and our customers know when they work with us that they are getting the best-in-class products and services.
- Experience: We focus on ensuring our staff have the experience necessary to thrive in their career. We do this by offering apprenticeship opportunities, our self-guided STAR training program, and by placing a heavy focus on internal training.
- Reliability: High quality product from the start is critical in sustaining long-lasting relationships with our customers. From design, to construction, and continuing into service and aftermarket support, our team offers unbeatable full life-cycle refrigeration expertise.
- Vacuum all carpeted areas and spot clean stains as necessary
- Clean and sanitize all restrooms, including toilets, urinals, and sinks.
- Mop all hard surface areas, including bathrooms, breakrooms, stairwells, etc.
- Sanitize and clean all surfaces including desks, cabinets, shelves, hanging pictures, etc.
- Clean windows thoroughly
- Empty trash and replace liners for all desks, conference rooms, breakrooms, etc.
- Deep clean breakroom refrigeration and appliances as needed
- Tidy up and organize all areas as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years' experience with commercial and/or residential cleaning
- Experience cleaning industrial facilities is preferred
- Must be able to consistently work evenings M-F.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Familiar with cleaning of an office type environment
- Comfortable working both afterhours and with office staff
- Must be able to lock building and set alarms at the end of the night. This person will often be the only person in the building and the last one out.
- Part time positions are not eligible for benefits