Innovative Refrigeration Systems, Inc. is looking for a self-motivated and driven Electrical Design Engineer to join an already successful team of engineers at the recently expanded office located in Lyndhurst, VA. This position would work in tandem with our team of mechanical design engineers and would be responsible for the design of various electrical systems for industrial refrigeration equipment using CAD software.
Why work for us? We can offer you a career path and training to advance your career to the next level! We offer competitive salary, full benefits, substantial retirement packages (15% dollar for dollar match!). Simply put, we are looking to invest time and money into developing the most elite team in the ammonia refrigeration industry. If you want to be the best in the business, this position is for you!
Innovative Refrigeration Systems, Inc. is a locally-owned, premier custom refrigeration system company that strives to provide a one-stop shop for our valued customers. We are proud to provide everything from custom designed refrigeration systems to upkeep and maintenance for our clients. Because of our continuous growth, we are looking for qualified, dedicated, passionate new teammates who share our drive and vision.
About the Position:
- Job Security: Long-term, permanent position with benefits
- Guaranteed weekends off!
- Weekly pay
- Application takes 5-10 minutes, receive feedback in 2 business days
- Develop and design electrical controls and power systems
- Production of preliminary and final design drawings and documentation through CAD program(s)
- Completion of required design calculations
- Lighting design for industrial warehousing
- Controls bill of materials/take-offs
- Assisting with purchasing of related materials
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering (5+ years of Electrical Design experience will be considered in lieu of education)
- Prefer 2+ years of related experience or a combination of education and related experience
- AutoCAD experience preferred
- Industrial or construction background preferred
- Knowledgeable of the National Electrical Code (NEC)
- Knowledge of three phase motors and power system component selection
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Occasionally required to stand, stoop, kneel, and crouch
- Frequent walking and bending is required
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Occasional field travel to jobsites will be required in this position.
- Ability to climb ladders up to 40 feet in height
- Must be comfortable at heights while on a jobsite
- Health Insurance: Company pays 75% of monthly premiums for employees and their families
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Competitive vacation & holiday pay
- Supplemental insurance available
- 401(k) Retirement Plan: Company matches dollar-for-dollar up to 15%
- Short-term and Long-term disability
- Accidental death/dismemberment
- Life insurance
- Employee referral incentives
- Opportunities for advancement, professional development, training opportunities, and apprenticeship programs available
- Discounts on cell phone plans, rental vehicles, and other company discounts (if applicable)