Why work for us? We can offer you a career path and training to advance your career to the next level! We offer competitive salary (skilled candidates can make 6 figures!), full benefits, substantial retirement packages (15% dollar for dollar match!), company credit card, laptop, service vehicle, and cell phone. Simply put, we are looking to invest time and money into developing the most elite team of technicians and engineers in the ammonia refrigeration industry. If you want to be the best in the business, this position is for you!
Innovative Refrigeration Systems, Inc. is seeking to place full-time Industrial Refrigeration Service Technicians. This position would be a part of our Service department and would be responsible for the repair, maintenance, & support of industrial refrigeration equipment for our valued customers. A working knowledge of ammonia refrigeration and electrical controls is preferred to be successful in this role. This position will be required to be on an on-call rotation and heavy travel is required. Advancement opportunities into field supervisors and project commissioning are available for qualified and motivated candidates.
Innovative Refrigeration Systems, Inc. is a, premier custom industrial refrigeration system company that strives to provide a one-stop shop for our valued customers. We are proud to provide everything from custom designed refrigeration systems to upkeep and maintenance for our clients. Because of our continuous growth, we are looking for qualified, dedicated, passionate new teammates who share our drive and vision.
About the Position:
- Job Security: Long-term, permanent position with benefits
- Weekly pay
- Application takes 5-10 minutes, receive feedback in 2 business days
- Responsible for refrigeration repair and maintenance support to industrial accounts in food and beverage and refrigerated storage equipment ranging from 100 HP to 5,000 HP
- Perform routine and emergency service on ammonia and Freon refrigeration equipment commonly found in industrial applications
- Use working knowledge of screw and reciprocal compressors, electrical troubleshooting all common types of ammonia central systems, & control/alarm systems to perform inspections and preventative maintenance as required
- Demonstrate an understanding and adherence to all work safety policies, procedures and governing requirements
- Knowledge of controls and electrical systems (high and low voltage)
- Must be a high school graduate or have GED, HVAC tech school preferred
- Minimum of four years of industrial HVAC/R experience
- Universal EPA certification OR ability to obtain within 90 days
- RETA 1&2 certification preferred
- Prefer experience with anhydrous ammonia (R717)
- Must be able to wear a respirator and pass a fit test
- Motor alignment experience a plus
- Companies are a tobacco-free workplace and, as such, no tobacco products are allowed during the workday on the jobsite(s).
- Position requires overtime, daily traveling, and occasional heavy lifting
- Position requires a pre-employment drug screening, felony screening, and motor vehicle record screening
- Health Insurance - Company pays 75% of the monthly premiums for employees and their families
- Dental Insurance
- Competitive vacation & holiday pay
- Supplemental insurance available (Aflac)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - Company matches dollar-for-dollar up to 15%
- Short-term and Long-term disability
- Accidental death/dismemberment
- Life insurance
- Employee referral incentives
- Opportunities for advancement, professional development, training opportunities, and apprenticeship programs available
- Discounts on cell phone plans, rental vehicles, and other company discounts (if applicable)
- Travel, travel time, lodging, mileage and per diem company paid!
- Company Truck (if applicable, subject to location)