Innovative Refrigeration Systems, Inc. is looking for a dedicated Shipping and Receiving Coordinator. The ideal candidate will take ownership of their portion of the shipping/receiving department by working to receive tools accurately from vendors; catalog, audit, and repair tools and other equipment, and other duties as assigned. This position will support both the manufacturing & construction teams. This position is an entry level opportunity and is a great way to gain exposure to the world of manufacturing.
Why work for us? We can offer you a career path and training to advance your career to the next level! We offer competitive salary, full benefits, substantial retirement packages (15% dollar for dollar match!). Simply put, we are looking to invest time and money into developing the most elite team in the ammonia refrigeration industry. If you want to be the best in the business, this position is for you!
Innovative Refrigeration Systems, Inc. is a locally-owned, premier custom refrigeration system company that strives to provide a one-stop shop for our valued customers. We are proud to provide everything from custom designed refrigeration systems to upkeep and maintenance for our clients. Because of our continuous growth, we are looking for qualified, dedicated, passionate new teammates who share our drive and vision.
About the Position:
- Daylight shift guaranteeing 40-50 hours a week
- Job Security: Long-term, permanent position with benefits
- Guaranteed off on Sundays
- Weekly pay
- Application takes 5-10 minutes, receive feedback in 2 business days
- Receive, store, and issue hand tools, machine tools, dies, materials, and equipment in industrial establishment: Issues tools and equipment to workers and maintains records of tools and equipment issued and returned, manually or using computer.
- Locates lost or misplaced tools and equipment.
- Prepares periodic inventory or maintains perpetual inventory of tools and equipment, manually or using computer.
- Receives, unpacks, and stores incoming tools and equipment, and requisitions stock to replenish inventory.
- Inspects and measures tools and equipment for defects and wear, visually or using micrometer, and reports damage or wear to supervisors.
- Repairs, services, and lubricates tools and equipment, using hand tools, spray gun, or pressurized spray can.
- Verifying and keeping records of incoming and outgoing shipments via the company's ERP system
- Assembly/disassembly of products and shipping of all items
- May deliver tools or equipment to workers, manually or using hand truck.
- Knowledge of basic measurements & how to read a tape measurer
- Construction experience preferred
- Able to pass a motor vehicle check
- Regular attendance and punctuality at assigned times is required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic understanding of mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical equipment
- Basic understanding and ability to read blueprints to identify parts.
- Strong work ethic
- Good communication skills-written & verbal
- Strong problem solving and reasoning skills
- Ability to perform sustained overhead reaching and tolerate prolonged standing and walking
- Normal depth perception, vision and ability to distinguish color
- Requires working in a shop that can get very hot or very cold. Must have the ability to wear all required safety PPE in these conditions.
- Must be willing to work some Saturday shifts and be open to overtime
- Health Insurance: Company pays 75% of the monthly premiums for employees and their families
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Competitive vacation & holiday pay
- Supplemental insurance available (Aflac)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan: Company matches dollar-for-dollar up to 15%
- Short-term and Long-term disability
- Accidental death/dismemberment
- Life insurance
- Employee referral incentives
- Opportunities for advancement, professional development, training opportunities, and apprenticeship programs available
- Discounts on cell phone plans, rental vehicles, and other company discounts (if applicable)