Innovative Refrigeration Systems, Inc. is looking to place an energetic, results-oriented Inside Sales Representative in Lyndhurst, Va. This position will be responsible for growing the engineering services and software divisions of our company. This is a position that allows for upward mobility and growth and will be perfect for someone looking to refine their sales skills and start their career. This position will require someone capable of learning the industry and technical terms in order to present themselves as a technical resource to our customer base. Strategic communication and research is required to expand our network of opportunities. This position will also require someone who is customer-focused and capable of developing long-lasting relationships with our customer base.
Why work for us? We can offer you a career path and training to advance your career to the next level! We offer competitive salary, full benefits, substantial retirement packages (15% dollar for dollar match!). Simply put, we are looking to invest time and money into developing the most elite team in the ammonia refrigeration industry. If you want to be the best in the business, this position is for you!
Innovative Refrigeration Systems, Inc. is a locally owned, premier custom refrigeration system company that strives to provide a one-stop shop for our valued customers. We are proud to provide everything from custom designed refrigeration systems to upkeep and maintenance for our clients. Because of our continuous growth, we are looking for qualified, dedicated, passionate new teammates who share our drive and vision.
About the Position:
- Job Security: Long-term, permanent position with benefits
- Weekends off!
- Weekly pay
- Application takes 5-10 minutes, receive feedback in 2-3 business days
- Generate quotes for engineering & software services
- Identify sales opportunities based on research and strategic reach-outs. Expand our presence within the industry
- Conduct product training webinars to existing customers and as a sales tool
- Consult with customers as a technical resource for products being sold
- Attend trade shows and conferences to promote the company and our services
- Follow-up on all sales opportunities and customer inquiries/concerns promptly
- Handle general customer service with existing accounts and new business accounts, including communicating directly with the customers to facilitate services after quoting is completed
- Cultivate and maintain customer relationships
- Grow our customer base through various methods including prospecting/cold calling
- Promote various services/products including training programs and software
- Collaborate with support staff to facilitate the exchange of customers whose needs extend beyond the sales department
- Other tasks as assigned by management
- Bachelor's Degree in Business preferred (Associate Degree plus sales experience will be considered)
- 1-3+ years’ of technical sales experience preferred
- Good phone presence and ability to engage with customers over phone and through email
- Strong computer skills to include Microsoft Office Suite, internet research, and database entry. Knowledge of Salesforce, Zoho, or other CRM software a plus.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Deadline driven
- Must be able to work in a team environment but also independently with little supervision
- Must be available to work 45-50 hour work weeks
- Health Insurance - Company pays 75% of the monthly premiums for employees and their families
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Competitive vacation & holiday pay
- Supplemental insurance available (Aflac)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - Company matches dollar-for-dollar up to 15%
- Short-term and Long-term disability
- Accidental death/dismemberment
- Life insurance
- Employee referral incentives
- Opportunities for advancement, professional development, training opportunities, and apprenticeship programs available
- Discounts on cell phone plans, rental vehicles, and other company discounts (if applicable)
- Travel, travel time, lodging, and per diem company paid