Innovative Refrigeration Systems, Inc. is a locally-owned, premier custom refrigeration system company that provides a one-stop shop for our valued customers. We are proud to provide everything from custom designed refrigeration systems to upkeep and maintenance for our clients. Because of our continuous growth, we are looking for qualified new teammates who share our drive and vision.
We are seeking an Entry-Level Recruiter/Marketer who is looking to learn about all positions within the company and kick-start their own career while also recruiting local and national talent. This position would be responsible for the full life-cycle recruiting process, focusing on the engineering, construction, administrative, and manufacturing fields. This person will work with a high degree of autonomy and must be able to consistently meet deadlines with little need for supervision. The ability to think outside the box and bring fresh and exciting new ideas to the table is always a plus! This position will also be responsible for preparing internal and external promotional marketing communications including: newsletters, email announcements, and social media posts. Advancement opportunities are available for the right candidate! This position is intended to be an introductory point to the company and our intention is to train this person to eventually move into a management role elsewhere in the company.
Why work for us? We can offer you a career path and training to advance your career to the next level! We offer competitive salary, full benefits, substantial retirement packages (15% dollar for dollar match!). Simply put, we are looking to invest time and money into developing the most elite team in the ammonia refrigeration industry. If you want to be the best in the business, this position is for you!
Our company focuses on four core values: Safety, Quality, Experience and Reliability. Innovative Refrigeration Systems not only meets the needs of our customers, but exceeds their expectations. We hold ourselves to a higher standard, and pursue ever-improving quality.
- Safety: Our company is one of the few in the state of Virginia that is SHARP certified which means we are a model for workplace health and safety. The safety of our employees is a top priority for us.
- Quality: We settle for only the best, and our customers know when they work with us that they are getting the best-in-class products and services.
- Experience: We focus on ensuring our staff have the experience necessary to thrive in their career. We do this by offering apprenticeship opportunities, our self-guided STAR training program, and by placing a heavy focus on internal training.
- Reliability: High quality product from the start is critical in sustaining long-lasting relationships with our customers. From design, to construction, and continuing into service and aftermarket support, our team offers unbeatable full life-cycle refrigeration expertise.
As a full service company our customers have come to count on our commitment to excellence in every system and service we provide.
About the Position:
- Job Security: Long-term, permanent position with benefits
- Weekends off!
- Weekly pay
- Application takes 5-10 minutes
- Conduct phone and in-person interviews
- Manage job postings on internal and external web sites
- Source candidates through various mechanisms (direct, internet, referrals, research, relationships, agencies, etc.)
- Develop and cultivate relationships with various levels of management, candidates, and external recruiting sources
- Manage the recruiting/hiring process
- Conduct candidate background, reference and drug testing checks
- Work with Recruiting Manager to maintain recruiting budget
- Maintain and present staffing status reports weekly
- Create reports, presentations and work on ad-hoc projects as requested
- Create/maintain marketing materials for career fairs, trade shows and other recruiting functions
- Promote positions on company social media platforms such as, Facebook, LinkedIn, company website/blog
- Prepare and manage email marketing campaigns for new products and services
- Prepare and manage internal and external company newsletters
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or other related field preferred
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills - written & verbal
- Ability to be a team player while working independently
- Ability to handle a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to pay attention to small details
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to produce 3-4 new qualified staff members per week
- Ability to work with Adobe suite of products for photo editing
- Health Insurance - Company pays 75% of the premiums for employee/family
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Competitive vacation & holiday pay
- Supplemental insurance available (Aflac)
- Retirement plan - Company matches dollar-for-dollar up to 15%
- Short-term & long-term disability coverage
- Accidental death/dismemberment coverage
- Life insurance coverage
- Employee referral incentives
- Opportunities for advancement, professional development, training opportunities, and apprenticeship programs available
- Discounts on cell phone plans, rental vehicles, and other company discounts (if applicable)