Innovative Refrigeration Systems, Inc. is a locally-owned, premier custom refrigeration system company that provides a one-stop shop for our valued customers. We are proud to provide everything from custom designed refrigeration systems to upkeep and maintenance for our clients. Because of our continuous growth, we are looking for qualified new teammates who share our drive and vision.
We are seeking a detail-oriented Sales & Marketing Coordinator. We are searching for a dynamic individual with a lot of energy. This position will work closely with our sales team, marketing team, training lab and assist with daily management functions necessary in completing tasks.
Why work for us? We can offer you a career path and training to advance your career to the next level! We offer competitive salary, full benefits, substantial retirement packages (15% dollar for dollar match!). Simply put, we are looking to invest time and money into developing the most elite team in the ammonia refrigeration industry. If you want to be the best in the business, this position is for you!
Our company focuses on four core values: Safety, Quality, Experience and Reliability. Innovative Refrigeration Systems not only meets the needs of our customers, but exceeds their expectations. We hold ourselves to a higher standard, and pursue ever-improving quality.
- Safety: Our company is one of the few in the state of Virginia that is SHARP certified which means we are a model for workplace health and safety. The safety of our employees is a top priority for us.
- Quality: We settle for only the best, and our customers know when they work with us that they are getting the best-in-class products and services.
- Experience: We focus on ensuring our staff have the experience necessary to thrive in their career. We do this by offering apprenticeship opportunities, our self-guided STAR training program, and by placing a heavy focus on internal training.
- Reliability: High quality product from the start is critical in sustaining long-lasting relationships with our customers. From design, to construction, and continuing into service and aftermarket support, our team offers unbeatable full life-cycle refrigeration expertise.
As a full service company our customers have come to count on our commitment to excellence in every system and service we provide.
About the Position:
- Job Security: Long-term, permanent position with benefits
- Weekends off!
- Weekly pay
- Take ownership of company marketing initiatives, driving content strategy and campaigns
- Writing copy and page content for our marketing website
- Using photography along with content writing to bring appealing visuals into company content (websites, social media, etc.)
- Assist with coordination for field engineering work including tool kit preparation, shipping, and tracking
- Assist sales & recruiting teams with CRM data entry and maintenance
- Graphic design using Adobe suite
- Manage the administrative coordination for training school, including ordering supplies, setup & tear down of class materials, ordering meals for students
- Event planning assistance as needed
- Create and maintain marketing materials for trade shows, training school, career fairs and other sales/recruiting functions
- Coordinate with third party vendors for marketing and trade show materials
- Maintain inventory for all marketing, sales, and training class materials
- Keep an active presence on social media sites, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter, website blog/news pages, etc.
- Promote various services/products including training programs and software
- Handle all purchase orders, sales orders, shipping inquiries and RMA’s involving engineering, recruiting, and sales
- Assist management as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Good phone presence and ability to engage with customers over phone and through email
- Strong computer skills to include Microsoft Office Suite, internet research, and database entry. Knowledge of Hubspot or other CRM software a plus.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills
- Deadline driven
- Must be able to work in a team environment but also independently with little supervision
- Health Insurance - Company pays 75% of the premiums for employee/family
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Competitive vacation & holiday pay
- Supplemental insurance available (Aflac)
- Retirement plan - Company matches dollar-for-dollar up to 15%
- Short-term & long-term disability coverage
- Accidental death/dismemberment coverage
- Life insurance coverage
- Employee referral incentives
- Opportunities for advancement, professional development, training opportunities, and apprenticeship programs available
- Discounts on cell phone plans, rental vehicles, and other company discounts (if applicable)