Innovative Refrigeration Systems, Inc. is a locally-owned, premier custom refrigeration system company that provides a one-stop shop for our valued customers. We are proud to provide everything from custom designed refrigeration systems to upkeep and maintenance for our clients. Because of our continuous growth, we are looking for qualified new teammates who share our drive and vision.
We are seeking an energetic, results-oriented Customer Support & Success Specialist in Lyndhurst, Va. The customer Support & Success Specialist will act as the primary advocate for ongoing wellbeing of the customer after the sale has been closed. This person will facilitate and manage the onboarding process, any support issues that arise, work with the staff to conduct training on our products, and ensure full implementation of any software. This role will act with autonomy to ensure that customers are fully satisfied with the product and continue to use Innovative software into the future.
This is an entry-level position that will transition into a commissioned account manager role within 12-18 months from the time of hire with proper progression.
Why work for us? We can offer you a career path and training to advance your career to the next level! We offer competitive salary, full benefits, substantial retirement packages (15% dollar for dollar match!), and growth opportunities to establish a career. Simply put, we are looking to invest time and money into developing the most elite team in the refrigeration industry. If you want to be the best in the business, this position is for you!
Training: At Innovative, we invest in our employees. As a new hire for our sales department, you will receive the training needed to succeed in your role. This will include: Purchasing/vendor training, cold call/email training, training on our various software packages, product webinar training, and general refrigeration training.
Our company focuses on four core values: Safety, Quality, Experience and Reliability. Innovative Refrigeration Systems not only meets the needs of our customers, but exceeds their expectations. We hold ourselves to a higher standard, and pursue ever-improving quality. As a full service company our customers have come to count on our commitment to excellence in every system and service we provide.
- Safety: Our company is one of the few in the state of Virginia that is OSHA SHARP certified which means we are a model for workplace health and safety. The safety of our employees is a top priority for us.
- Quality: We settle for only the best, and our customers know when they work with us that they are getting the best-in-class products and services.
- Experience: We focus on ensuring our staff have the experience necessary to thrive in their career. We do this by offering apprenticeship opportunities, our self-guided STAR training program, and by placing a heavy focus on internal training.
- Reliability: High quality product from the start is critical in sustaining long-lasting relationships with our customers. From design, to construction, and continuing into service and aftermarket support, our team offers unbeatable full life-cycle refrigeration expertise.
- Act as primary point of contact for customers following sales of Innovative software
- Manage onboarding, support, service, and implementation of all new software
- Conduct activation webinars for any newly built instances on Innovative software
- Actively coordinate software training sessions to increase engagement and comprehension
- Address any support tickets for customers and follow-up to ensure problems are resolved
- Conduct quarterly health checks for all accounts
- Working with the sales team, reach out to all customers at least once a quarter to see if any problems are being encountered, engage the team, and find opportunities for new products to be implemented
- Includes quarterly software messages to end users that cover recent improvements and upcoming updates
- Manage customer renewal process and retention and work to mitigate churn among existing customers
- Work with sales team to up-sell products to existing customer base
- Manage new product feature requests with sales and engineering teams
- This will role be customer facing and will be the first person to know of feature requests as they arise. Customer success will be uniquely equipped to manage feature requests as they come in and partner with the development team.
- Collaborate with support staff to facilitate the exchange of customers whose needs extend beyond the sales department
- Other tasks as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s Degree in business related field preferred.
- 1+ years of general sales experience preferred.
- Good phone presence and ability to engage with customers over phone and through email. Professional email etiquette is a must.
- Strong computer skills to include Microsoft Office Suite, internet research, and database entry. Knowledge of Salesforce, Hubspot, or other CRM software a plus.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Deadline driven
- Must be able to work in a team environment but also independently with little supervision
- Must be available to work 45-50 hour work weeks
- Retirement plan; company matches dollar for dollar up to 15%
- Health insurance; company pays 75% of the premiums for employee/family
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Weekly pay
- Competitive vacation & holiday pay
- Supplemental insurance available (Aflac)
- Short-term & long-term disability coverage
- Accidental death/dismemberment coverage after one year of employment
- Life insurance coverage after one year of employment
- Employee referral incentives
- Opportunities for advancement, professional development, training opportunities, and apprenticeship programs available
- Discounts on cell phone plans, rental vehicles, and other company discounts for eligible positions