Innovative Refrigeration Systems is a premier custom design build contractor for industrial refrigeration systems.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will manage all online marketing including updating the website, social media, SEO and company blog. The role will also create marketing materials including writing marketing copy, graphic design and video production. This is a young position within our company, so the ideal candidate will understand this and be flexible with an ever evolving role.
Innovative Refrigeration is a leader in our industry throughout the nation and this role will be instrumental in helping to propel our growth.
Typical Job Duties
- Creating and managing the company brand and public image – you will be responsible for creating a lasting impression on visitors of our website
- Learning our solutions and the problems we solve for our customers
- Designing and updating corporate and SaaS software application marketing websites
- Manage and implement company SEO strategy
- Creation of quarterly company newsletter
- Developing and implementing marketing materials for the company for sales, recruiting, and other marketing applications
- Create, monitor, and improve inbound marketing strategy, growth plans, and lead generation
- Using web design, graphic design, and photography to bring appealing visuals into company content (websites, social media, newsletters, etc)
- Creating blog posts, landing pages, and short eBooks
- Writing copy and page content for our marketing website
- Pitching articles to influencers, journalists and guest posting on industry blogs and media
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience managing websites (Wordpress experience preferred)
- Experience with graphic design (Adobe Illustrator, photoshop, etc)
- Must be a self-starter; ability to strategize and execute on new ideas independently
- Experience with SEO
- Experience with video production/editing
- Experience managing corporate social media accounts
- Experience with press releases, public relations and developing industry media coverage
- Experience with digital marketing in construction, engineering or manufacturing businesses
- Experience with technical writing and an aptitude to learn technical/engineering concepts
Founded in 1993, Innovative Refrigeration Systems has grown from a humble garage shop into a powerhouse in ammonia refrigeration. We meet our customers’ needs and exceed their expectations. Innovative Refrigeration Systems holds itself to a higher standard of quality.
Our company focuses on four core values: Safety, Quality, Experience and Reliability. Innovative Refrigeration Systems not only meets the needs of our customers, but exceeds their expectations. We hold ourselves to a higher standard, and pursue ever-improving quality. As a full service company, our customers have come to count on our commitment to excellence in every system and service we provide.
- Safety: Our company is one of the few in the state of Virginia that is OSHA SHARP certified which means we are a model for workplace health and safety. The safety of our employees is a top priority for us.
- Quality: We settle for only the best, and our customers know when they work with us that they are getting the best-in-class products and services.
- Experience: We focus on ensuring our staff have the experience necessary to thrive in their career. We do this by offering apprenticeship opportunities, our self-guided STAR training program, and by placing a heavy focus on internal training.
- Reliability: High quality product from the start is critical in sustaining long-lasting relationships with our customers. From design, to construction, and continuing into service and aftermarket support, our team offers unbeatable full life-cycle refrigeration expertise.
Location: Lyndhurst, VA
- Retirement plan; 401K company match dollar for dollar up to 15%
- Health insurance; company pays 75% of the premiums for employee/family
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Weekly pay
- Competitive vacation & holiday pay
- Supplemental insurance available (Aflac)
- Short-term & long-term disability coverage
- Accidental death/dismemberment coverage after one year of employment
- Life insurance coverage after one year of employment
- Employee referral incentives
- Opportunities for advancement, professional development, training opportunities, and apprenticeship programs available
- Discounts on cell phone plans, rental vehicles, and other company discounts for eligible positions