Innovative Refrigeration Systems, Inc. is a locally-owned, premier custom refrigeration system company that provides a one-stop shop for our valued customers. We are proud to provide everything from custom designed refrigeration systems to upkeep and maintenance for our clients. Because of our continuous growth, we are looking for qualified new teammates who share our drive and vision
We are looking for an experienced and driven IT Help Desk Technician to join the team in Lyndhurst, VA. As a Help Desk Technician you will be responsible for assisting the internal IT team and advancing the technological capabilities of the company. You will also be responsible for providing technical support to local users as well as remote users for company issued equipment (desktop/laptop computers, printers, fax machines, tablets, phones, etc.). The Help Desk Technician will become an asset to internal users and external customers by leveraging their knowledge to resolve technological issues in a timely and effective manner. The ideal candidate must have the desire to continue learning and growing in the technology field and be passionate about learning new systems and enterprise technologies.
Why work for us? We can offer you a career path and training to advance your career to the next level! We offer competitive salary, full benefits, substantial retirement packages (15% dollar for dollar match!), and growth opportunities to establish a career. Simply put, we are looking to invest time and money into developing the most elite team in the refrigeration industry. If you want to be the best in the business, this position is for you!
Our company focuses on four core values: Safety, Quality, Experience and Reliability. Innovative Refrigeration Systems not only meets the needs of our customers, but exceeds their expectations. We hold ourselves to a higher standard, and pursue ever-improving quality. As a full service company our customers have come to count on our commitment to excellence in every system and service we provide.
- Safety: Our company is one of the few in the state of Virginia that is OSHA SHARP certified which means we are a model for workplace health and safety. The safety of our employees is a top priority for us.
- Quality: We settle for only the best, and our customers know when they work with us that they are getting the best-in-class products and services.
- Experience: We focus on ensuring our staff have the experience necessary to thrive in their career. We do this by offering apprenticeship opportunities, our self-guided STAR training program, and by placing a heavy focus on internal training.
- Reliability: High quality product from the start is critical in sustaining long-lasting relationships with our customers. From design, to construction, and continuing into service and aftermarket support, our team offers unbeatable full life-cycle refrigeration expertise.
- Provide technical support for internal users, field technicians, and customer job PC’s
- Document IT SOP’s to provide quick and consistent support and prevent downtime
- Assist in software and hardware configuration/installation troubleshooting, and repairs including: desktop/laptop hardware, network printers, and other peripherals
- Provide timely resolution of all help desk ticket items and tasks
- Setup work stations for new employees including full IT system installations
- Provide basic system training for software and hardware
- Assist in creation and editing of company training videos
- Other duties as assigned by IT Manager
- Associate’s degree in relevant program or 2+ years’ experience preferred
- Experience working with Office 365/Exchange Online & Microsoft Azure a plus
- Experience with video editing software preferred
- Leadership and management qualities preferred
- Excellent communication skills - written & verbal
- Ability to work with all levels of ability
- Ability to be a team player while operating with a high degree of independence
- Availability for night and/or weekend work as required
- Creative problem solving, attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to handle a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to prioritize issues and escalate to higher levels of support when necessary.
- Health Insurance - Company pays 75% of the premiums for employee/family
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Competitive vacation & holiday pay
- Supplemental insurance available (Aflac)
- Retirement plan - Company matches dollar-for-dollar up to 15%
- Short-term & long-term disability coverage
- Accidental death/dismemberment coverage
- Life insurance coverage
- Employee referral incentives
- Opportunities for advancement, professional development, training opportunities, and apprenticeship programs available
- Discounts on cell phone plans, rental vehicles, and other company discounts (if applicable)
*Not a remote position